Meet and be inspired by leading figures from the manufacturing and political worlds, network and discuss successful strategies for business post-Brexit, take a look at new initiatives for the future in the company of your fellow decision makers… and celebrate our wonderful industry at an exclusive black-tie dinner. This is an unmissable date to book into your diary.
Benefits of attending the conference include
- Connect with peers from 800 prominent UK-based manufacturers
- Generate new business leads
- Directly influence key policy makers and the media
- Be inspired by a programme of keynote speeches, plenary sessions and special events
Interactive conference workshops – learn from peers and leading experts
- Tackling trade after Brexit – Are you Brexit ready? Gain access to a team of experts who will mentor you through the importing and exporting journey post-Brexit.
- #GenerationZ – How to attract the future generation of creators, innovators and makers -This interactive session will task you with putting together a blueprint for attracting the next generation to your business and to test it with apprentices and graduates.
- Monetising your digital future -Hear from industry peers that are driving change in their industries and find out how to retain and acquire customers whilst reducing costs and resource consumption.
- Inspiring great leadership and management – The UK lags behind global competitors in producing inspirational leaders and great managers. Find out how to create conscious leaders who inspire those around them and raise productivity.
- Stronger foundations: policies for a sustainable steel industry -Morning session: the need for a level playing field. Afternoon session: can public projects boost manufacturing?
- Export for success: thrive in the global economy -This panel workshop will bring together UK and international experience to look at emerging trade opportunities. Get access to the support you need and tips to help you achieve global success.
The conference rounds off with an evening of drinks, fine dining and unrivaled networking opportunities at the National Conference Dinner at The London Hilton, Park Lane.
Book tickets at: www.manufacturingconference.co.uk